The responsible of received personal data management is ORIGINAL BUFF, S.A. registered at the Registro Mercantil de Barcelona undert registration number A58034000, section 8, page 119299, company located at C/França,16, 08700, Igualada (Barcelona). All data under ORIGINAL BUFF responsability will be protected under technical and management conditions needed in order to grant confidentiality and complying with Data Protection regulations in force.
ORIGINAL BUFF complies with all the requirements applying to protection of personal data in accordance with the Spanish law concerning the protection of personal data. All the data for which ORIGINAL BUFF is responsible is protected by suitable security measures, both from a technical and organizational viewpoint, ensuring its confidentiality.
The information provided by the user includes (but is not limited to) contact details (surname and forename, invoicing and delivery addresses, date of birth [to prevent children under 14 years old from registering on the Website], and as options, email address and telephone number) to be able to contact the user as quickly as possible in order to answer questions concerning the order; service; bank or card details to pay for the items purchased; whether the user have created an online profile, preference or areas of interest contained in their profile in addition to details and history of contacts, in the event of the user having interacted with ORIGINAL BUFF via the “Contact” page of the Website.
Use of personal data
The personal data obtained will be included in a file for which ORIGINAL BUFF is responsible and shall be mainly dedicated to the following purposes:
1. General administration and handling relations with ORIGINAL BUFF. If the user has provided us with their personal data concerning an order or purchase of a product, their details will be used for the purposes of processing their order. If the user has provided us with their personal data in relation to a promotion, event, application (mobile phone) etc. their personal data will be used to send them information related to the service they requested, with the special offer and competition in question. If the user has provided their personal data via the “Contact” page, their details may be used to process and fulfil their order if need be.
2. Sending news about BUFF®, the products and/or services provided by ORIGINAL BUFF by any means whatsoever including by email or similar, if the user has agreed to be contacted for this purpose.
The personal data of the user shall not be segmented, transferred to third parties or used for purposes other than those specified above.
In the event of users not wishing to receive information concerning ORIGINAL BUFF products and/or services the user must tick the box indicating that they do not accept to receive information about our company which is displayed when their data is collected.
Data provided by users will not be segmented, shared to third parties or used for different purposes than the ones hereby specified. Only parties which ORIGINAL BUFF would be legally obliged to share data with as well as technical providers, logistic providers, shipping and delivery couriers, customer service agents, internal management and marketing/advertising parties.
If users provide the personal data of a third party they must, prior to it being included, have informed said third party and asked for the person’s consent with regard to the implications of accepting.
In order to fullfill the goals specified hereby, we need to share access of personal data to third parties responsible for a selection of services:
- Technical service providers. New Relic: tracking service for web users in order to identify technical issues on our systems.
- Logistics, transportation and delivery providers: ASM, GLS, EshopWorld.
- Customer service providers: Sales Supply.
- Marketing/Advertising providers:
- Google Analytics: tracking cookies to identify user behaviour on-site.
- Nosto: taylored reccomendations of products to our users.
- Trusted Shops: rating services provided by Original BUFF.
- Dotmailer: communication platform, used to share mail communication with our customers.
- Facebook: website user segmentation.
There are no hyperlinks on our web pages which send the user’s data to other web pages. There is no hidden processing of personal data.
In the event of users providing their data and ticking the corresponding box which appears when the user’s data is being collected, they expressly authorize us to process their data in accordance with the foregoing.
Keep in mind, when you place an international order, your transaction will be with eShopWorld (except for all orders from the UK, Spain, Italy, France and Germany), and this may appear on your payment method statement.
For this reason, to proceed with your order through eShopWorld, we will share the personal data that you have provided us with eShopWorld, US Direct E-Commerce a company registered in Ireland under company number 479237, with office at 4 The Concouse, Baecon Court, Dublin 18, Ireland, who will manage the sale, shipping and handling of your order.
In the event of users who disagree with the above-mentioned details, they can prevent cookies from being used by choosing the appropriate configuration on their browser, without prejudice to the possibility of accessing the content of this website.