Terms and Conditions | BUFF® Canada
Application of the legal conditions
These Terms and Conditions shall apply to all the products offered by BUFF CANADA LTD. (Buff Canada), a subsidiary of ORIGINAL BUFF, S.A., through its Website. The products offered through this Website are available for sale only in Canada.
Buff Canada reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions, from time to time, without previous warning and according to its own requirements. Said conditions will become effective upon being displayed on the Website and will remain in force until amended and duly published on the Website. This document has been revised on April 26, 2019.
Details concerning the purchase agreement
The contracting party is Buff Canada Ltd., 120 - 105 Bow Meadows Crescent, Canmore, Alberta, T1W 2W8, Canada.
- Orders may only be made for the products shown on the Website.
- We will confirm by email upon receiving the order.
- We reserve the right to remove any product from the website at any time.
Prices and sale
All the prices shown in the list of our products are indicated in CANADIAN DOLLARS and exclude applicable tax and cost of shipping & handling.
Buff Canada reserves the right to make changes to the prices and products prior to an order being placed by the user.
All the products which we are offering at a special price (sale) will be shown on the Website with the following information: offer price, usual price. In certain cases, vouchers, coupon codes will not be applicable for those orders. All sales are final and can't be returned. All sales are limited to a defined date range. Sorry, no rain cheques.
Terms of payment
Payment can be made for all purchases by the following means: VISA, MASTERCARD, and PAYPAL. In order to make payment by card as secure as possible, Buff Canada uses a secure payment, PCI-compliant system (Moneris). The website server encrypts (SSL) all personal data thus ensuring the privacy and security of the transaction.
Orders ship from Canmore, Alberta and generally leave our warehouse within 1-2 business days, please allow up to 2-3 business days for processing during busy periods as Black Friday, Cyber Monday and Boxing Day. Please note, after the orders have been accepted and have been picked up by the shipping company we will provide the relevant tracking number to the customer. At this point, the shipping company is in charge of timely delivery.
Shipping & Handling fees
Shipping cost is calculated before tax, free shipping to Canada is available with a minimum purchase of $50 before tax. We ship all orders trackable with Canada Post.
- Standard Shipping under $50 via Canada Post Expedited (tracked) - $9.50
- Standard Shipping over $50via Canada Post Expedited (tracked) - FREE
- Canada Post Xpresspost - $20.00
- Other Shipping options: FedEx Ground (any order) - $15.00
Please note, BUFF® Canada ships orders only within Canada.
If you are an international customer, please check www.buff.com for an online store or retailer in your area. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. In case the customer chooses to ship through a third party company, which offers forwarding services to regions outside of Canada, BUFF® Canada offers only tracking to the provided address and is not responsible for any kind of delays or lost shipments after the shipment was received by the provided recipient.
- Deliveries will be made to the address provided by the user.
- The items bought at the Buff Canada online shop are delivered by courier service.
- Once the order has left our warehouse, the user will be informed of the tracking number by email to check updates on the website of the carrier.
- If the order is returned to Buff Canada because the customer did not facilitate the delivery and wants it to be resent, we will charge the relevant shipping cost.
- The order will be shipped to the address indicated for delivery.
- Delivery times are given as an indication and based on the services of our shipping partners.
The BUFF® products bought through the Website are covered by the legal guarantee as specified in the Canadian legislation from the date of the invoice against all material or manufacturing defects during the corresponding legal period. Defects or imperfections due to incorrect use or handling of the material or the wear and tear caused by normal use of said item are not covered by this guarantee. Furthermore, reduced functionality of items, due to the design limitations of the items are also excluded from the cover of this guarantee.
If you're having second thoughts about your BUFF® product, don't worry; you have 30 days from the purchase date to return it. Please use tracked mail for any returns. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
To be able to return a product, the following conditions must be followed:
- You may return your unused (not worn or washed) product with the original tags and packaging for a full refund less shipping within 30 days of the purchase date.
- No clearance products. All Sales are final.
- Only BUFF® products purchased on the website of Buff Canada can be returned. Please return any store-bought BUFF® product to the relevant store.
- Contact us and we will email you a return form.
- Fill up the return form and don't forget to include it in your return parcel.
- Mail your parcel to Buff Canada, 120-105 Bow Meadows Cres. Canmore, AB, T1W 2W8
- We will notify you once your return has been refunded.
Returns and refund conditions
The cost of returning a BUFF® product must always be met by the customer. Buff Canada shall, under no circumstances, accept items sent via COD shipping. The user will receive a confirmation email when Buff Canada has accepted the return and issued the refund. Refunds will only be made in respect of the products having been returned in accordance with our refund policy.
When the reason for the refund is due to a manufacturing defect, Buff Canada will refund the purchase in full within ten (10) working days following receipt of the product, in addition to the shipping costs incurred. If the product is returned unused, in original packaging without any visible defects or manufacturing issues, we will refund the product cost and taxes paid. Shipping cost for returning the product(s) will not be refunded.
Furthermore, all cancelled orders will be accepted without any cost provided that we are informed of the cancellation before sending the order. Please note that orders are dispatched on the first or second working day following the purchase.
If the order has already left our warehouse, it will not be possible to cancel said order, but the buyer may request a refund after receiving it. In these circumstances, you must wait to receive it and then request a refund provided that all the above conditions are met.
Please note: Buff Canada makes every effort possible to show the colours of its products as close to the actual colours as possible. Nevertheless, the colour of multifunctional headgear may vary depending on the light and quality of the photograph, your computer screen or other factors beyond our control. Please contact us if you have any doubts concerning the colour of our products.
Refunds: Should a refund request comply with these conditions, BUFF CANADA will reimburse the Purchase Price paid by the user for the unwanted product. Once we have received the product, it will take up to 10 (ten) working days for the user to receive the returned amount.
For more details please read our Shipping & Returns guidelines.
Retention of title
The products shall remain the property of Buff Canada until the user has paid all the amounts due in respect of the purchasing agreement in full.
The customer represents and warrants that all the information provided is truthful and accurate and will be liable for any harm, direct or indirect, caused to Buff Canada resulting from the incorrect nature of said information.
Furthermore, the customer undertakes to render the delivery of the order possible by providing a delivery address to which the product can be delivered during normal working hours (from Monday to Friday: from 9 am to 6 pm).
Failure to respect any of these conditions may result in the order being cancelled by Buff Canada, without it needing to forewarn the customer and without the latter being entitled to any compensation.
Protecting personal data
Buff Canada takes privacy seriously. We process the personal data obtained from the users of the Buff Canada website with care and respect the privacy of each person using the website.
The personal data obtained on Buff Canada’s website or in connection with our services are used for the following purposes:
- To process orders or to provide services.
- To respond to customer comments, questions and to provide customer service.
- To communicate information related to products, services, promotions, events, new contests, special offers and other news by email or similar, if the user has agreed to be contacted for this purpose.
- To operate and improve our website and services.
Buff Canada customers may, at all times, exercise their right to access, rectify, delete, and object, by writing to Buff Canada Ltd., 120 - 105 Bow Meadows Crescent, Canmore, Alberta, T1W 2W8, Canada.
The agreement and these terms and conditions shall be governed by Canadian law.
In the event of any dispute arising in relation to these terms and conditions or the contract, and when proving impossible to reach an agreement, both parties shall expressly submit to the jurisdiction of Alberta Provincial Court.
Contact Buff Canada | We are here to help you!
Telephone: We also provide customer service via phone: 866-473-3639 (Mon-Fri, 8 am - 4 pm MT).
For inquiries about orders, please indicate your order number. We do our best to answer all inquiries within 24-48 hours.